and build passive income of $500 to $1,000 per week.
What is the National Disability Insurance Scheme?
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) worth $5 billion commencing 2016
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) provides specialist dwellings to disability people
- SDA is budgeted to be $700 million over the next 20 years
- Investor returns are aimed at between 10% to 15% per annum
- Earn $500 to $1,000 net per week into your bank account
- You could get a NDIS property from as little as $399,000 and up to $800,000
- The price is driven by where you invest and the level of care to your tenants
What does it cost to invest in an NDIS property?
These investments are within the reach of normal investors. Some properties can be obtained from as little as $495,000.
Ultimately the price is driven by the cost of land in the area where we invest. Some areas may be as high as $700,000 or more.